Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!! This first day of the new year finds me sitting in my daughter's house with three of my youngest grandsons. What a great way to begin 2013. As I look back at an eventful 2012 I am grateful to God for all His blessings. His greatest blessings are the family that I have had the privilege to be around this week. May God bless you this new year.

‘For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11, NASB95)

I have made many plans for my life through innumerable resolutions that barely saw the light of the new year. I have been amazed at the plans that God has made for me. My one great resolution for this coming year is to be close enough to God to know his plans for my life and thus have promise of good, protection from evil, and a future of hope and blessing. I pray that you will also realize every plan that God has for you this new year.